CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. Alcohol will only be served to those eating a meal on the premises and not to those who appear to be under age.
2. Identification and proof of age will be requested from those who appear to be under age.
3. Alcohol will not be served to those who already appear to have consumed too much alcohol.
4. If the Restaurant is full no further customers will be allowed in to prevent overcrowding.
5. Notices are displayed showing the fire exits.
6. There is sufficient access for emergency vehicles.
7. No loud music is played at the property.
8. All deliveries to the property are made at reasonable hours.
9. All waste from the property is disposed of in the litter bins and collected by the Council.
10. Every attempt is made to ensure that there is no nuisance caused by litter to neighbouring properties.
11. There are no activities on the premises which would cause children harm.