CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
1. PPN4 All external doors and windows shall be kept closed when regulated entertainment is being provided except in the event of an emergency.
2. PPN6 The licence holder or his representative shall conduct regular assessments of the noise coming from the premises on every occasion the premises are used for regulated entertainment and shall take steps to reduce the level of noise where it is likely to cause a disturbance to local residents. A written record shall be made of those assessments in a log book kept for that purpose and shall include the time and date of the checks, the person making them and the results including any remedial action.
3. PPN9 There shall be placed at all exits from the premises in a place where they can be seen and easily read by the public notices pointing out the needs of local residents and the need to leave the premises and the area quietly. (Note: this may also include reference to vehicles.)
4, PPN14 The placing of bottles into receptacles outside the premises is not permitted to take place between the hours of 2000 and 0800 to minimise disturbance to nearby properties on any day except Sunday when no such disposal shall take place before 10am.
5. PS2 - Electrical Installation Testing
The electrical installation shall be inspected and tested at intervals specified by a competent person. A satisfactory and valid inspection report shall be available on site for inspection by an authorised officer of the authority.
6. PS4 - RCD
Each socket outlet circuit or individual socket outlets used for regulated entertainment shall be protected by an integral residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA (0.03 amps). Every such circuit and residual current device shall be inspected and tested at intervals specified by a competent person. A satisfactory and valid inspection report shall be available on site for inspection by an authorised officer of the authority.
7. PS5 - Licensee Safety Inspection
Before the premises are opened for the purposes authorised by the licence an inspection shall be carried out by the licence holder to ensure that the premises are safe for use.
8, PS6 - First Aid
There shall be maintained on the premises at all times an adequate and appropriate supply of first aid equipment and materials for the use of customers.