CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
1. PPN9 There shall be placed at all exits from the premises in a place where they can be seen and easily read by the public notices pointing out the needs of local residents and the need to leave the premises and the area quietly. (Note: this may also include reference to vehicles.)
2. PPN16 All fixed plant and equipment at the premises that produce significant levels of noise are fitted with appropriate means of noise suppression and are restricted in their use so as to minimise disturbance to any neighbouring noise sensitive premises.
3. PPN18 There shall be no emission from the premises of any odour which is likely to cause a nuisance to nearby premises.
4. PPN20 There shall be provided at the premises suitable and sufficient containers for the storage and disposal of waste foods and other refuse from the premises. Those containers shall be constructed and maintained so as to prevent access, except by staff.
5. PPN22 Where the premises provide food for consumption off the premises, the public area immediately surrounding the premises shall be cleared of waste food, food containers, wrapping etc at the end of trading on each day. Such refuse shall be placed in a container designed for the storage and disposal of refuse and waste foods which shall be constructed and maintained so as to prevent access, except by staff.
6. PPN23 No refuse, including bottles, shall be disposed of from the premises into a receptacle where such disposal is likely to cause a disturbance to residents in the area of the premises at any time between 8.00 pm and 8.00 am on any day except Sunday when no such disposal shall take place before 10.00 am.
7. PPN24 No light from or on the premises and any other light under the control of the premises shall cause nuisance to any nearby premises.
8. PS1 - Gas Testing
Any gas boiler, calorifier or other gas appliances will be tested at least every 12 months by CORGI authorised workmen and subsequent satisfactory and valid inspection report to be available on site for inspection by an authorised officer of the authority.
9. PS2 - Electrical Installation Testing
The electrical installation shall be inspected and tested at intervals specified by a competent person. A satisfactory and valid inspection report shall be available on site for inspection by an officer of the authority.
10 PS5 - Licensee Safety Inspection
Before the premises are opened for the purposes authorised by the licence an inspection shall be carried out by the licence holder to ensure that the premises are safe for use.
11. PS6 - First Aid
There shall be maintained on the premises at all times an adequate and appropriate supply of first aid equipment and materials for the use of customers.