CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. Events at the school are limited to friends and families of the pupils at the school which in its nature reduces the possibility of crime and disorder.
2. There will be no alcohol on sale on the premises.
3. Caretaker living on-site.
4. The School complies with Health and Safety Legislation, is regularly inspected and audited for health and safety and regularly reviews all risk assessments.
5. The school has emergency and external lighting for evening events.
6. All electrical equipment, alarms and fire fighting equipment are subject to regular checks.
7. Given the age of the children any evening event will not have a late finish time and should at the latest finish by 9 p.m.
8. All statutory ratios of adults to children are complied with.
9. All staff of the school have enhanced CRB checks.
10. Parents are often responsible for their own children at some of the events.
11. The health and safety procedures and practices comply with legislation and are regularly audited and reviewed.