CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
1. There shall be provided at the premises suitable and sufficient containers for the storage and disposal of waste foods and other refuse from the premises. Those containers shall be constructed and maintained so as to prevent access, except by staff.
2. Where the premises provide food to the public for consumption on or off the premises they shall provide at or near the point of sale, sufficient receptacles to enable the disposal of waste food, food containers, wrapping etc.
3. Where the premises provide food for consumption off the premises, the public area immediately surrounding the premises shall be cleared of waste food, food containers, wrapping etc at the end of trading on each day. Such refuse shall be placed in a container designed for the storage and disposal of refuse and waste foods which shall be constructed and maintained so as to prevent access, except by staff.
4. No refuse shall be disposed of from the premises into a receptacle where such disposal is likely to cause a disturbance to residents in the area of the premises at any time between 8.00 pm and 8.00 am on any day except Sunday when no such disposal shall take place before 10.00 am.
5. PS1 - Gas Testing
Any gas boiler, calorifier or other gas appliances will be tested at least every 12 months by CORGI authorised workmen and subsequent satisfactory and valid inspection report to be available on site for inspection by an authorised officer of the authority.
6. PS2 - Electrical Installation Testing
The electrical installation shall be inspected and tested at intervals specified by a competent person. A satisfactory and valid inspection report shall be available on site for inspection by an officer of the authority.
7. PS5 - Licensee Safety Inspection
Before the premises are opened for the purposes authorised by the licence an inspection shall be carried out by the licence holder to ensure that the premises are safe for use.