CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. All sales will be for consumption off the premises.
2. The business will be run by the applicant who are the proprietors and hold personal licences.
3. All staff will be trained in aspects of licensed sales which includes dealing with young people.
4. Fire fighting equipment is on the premises and there are alternative exits.
5. The management and staff will be trained in dealing with liquor sales lawfully and responsibly.
6. The shop will operate an “under 25” age proof policy, with records of refused sales.
7. The premises will have CCTV surveillance.
8. There is also a security alarm, with Redcare support.
9. The liquor displayed for sale is in the immediate vicinity of and protected by the shop counter.
10. Other stock is secure in a locked store room.
11. The premises are safe for public use and access. Staff are responsible for keeping public areas clean and free from obstruction.
12. Access is by one shallow step only and the shop floor is all on one level.
13. Fire precautions include fire fighting equipment and emergency exit to the rear yard and side passage.
14. Congregations of people hanging about will be discouraged.