CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The business objective is to provide take-way food in a family friendly environment from a town centre outlet where the majority of users of the services will be casual, single visit customer on vacation in the town.
2. The proprietor will install a recorded closed circuit television system to monitor the activities of the internal public area of the premises.
3. Normal public safety legislation will be adhered to at times of the business operation.
4. For each period of opening a duty manager/supervisor will be appointed to take overall charge in the event of a public nuisance act occurring. The duty managers’ responsibility will be, within the bounds of his or her or the general public’s health and safety, to attempt prevent the nuisance or as a final resort contact an authorised body to act on their behalf.
5. The duty manager/supervisor will also take responsibility for providing adequate waste disposal receptacles within the premises and during and at the end of each period of opening monitor the immediate external area of the premises and remove any discarded litter from the premises and immediate surroundings.
6. Protection of children from harm is not a specific issue related to the day to day operation of this business. However, the general principle of providing a safe environment for children to access and use the services offered on the premises is paramount to the proprietor’s business operation.