CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The club is a member of pub watch scheme and stadium watch, these are good schemes that do help to deter some disorder.
2. The club employs stewards and door persons within the premises (as and when required).
3. At the present time the club does not have CCTV within the bars but are looking at the possibility of installing it in some areas.
4. All outer doors have metal doors and some are also gated, to prevent crime at the stadium.
5. The club take public safety very seriously and put in place policies and procedures for this purpose.
6. The club is inspected every year by the County Council who issue a safety certificate for all areas of the stadium, this is part of the green guide for public safety.
7. The bar areas have fire alarm points, extinguishers and fire exits, there is a PA system in operation when the main stadium is open that can also be heard in the bar areas.
8. All fire equipment is serviced every year or replaced if used (extinguishers) and risk assessments are made.
9. Being members of Pub Watch and Stadium Watch does deter some of the problems that could occur.
10. As the stadium is not in the Town Centre and as the bar areas are only open when an event is taking place in the stadium or to hold a private event we do not have many problems with members of the public being a nuisance or causing any problems. If it is thought someone could cause problems the appropriate action will be taken e.g. asked to leave by the bar manager, dealt with by stewards or door person on duty.
11. The club do not sell alcohol to anyone they think has had enough and informs them so.
12. The club has a Child Protection Policy that covers all of the stadium.
13. As the club also organise junior events and have a scholarship programme we have a Welfare Officer at the club and procedures in place.
14. Some staff are CRB checked and attend courses regarding child protection, the appropriate action is taken to ensure children are excluded from any adult entertainment held at the stadium.
15. Children are only allowed in the bars if they are accompanied by an adult.
16. Alcohol is not served to any children, staff do ask for ID if they think the person is under 18.